This network aims at promoting the Institute in various scientific groups and countries. The correspondents can suggest possible candidates and they participate as experts in the selection procedure. They are entitled to use the Institute facilities for short stays.
As members of the Institute, they can carry out research stays there.
- Mohammad Ali Amir-Moezzi, Director of Studies, Chair of Classical Islamic Studies, Religious Studies Section at the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris (France).
- David Annoussamy, Honorary Judge, Member of the Over-seas Academy of Sciences (India).
- Robert Aronowitz, M.D. Associate Professor of History and Sociology of Science at the University of Pennsylvania (USA).
- Balveer Arora, Professor of Political Sciences at the Jawaharlal Nehru University (India).
- Hoda Barakat, Journalist, researcher, novelist (France / Libanon).
- Augustin Berque, Researcher Director at Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales EHESS (France).
- Alfonsina Bellio, anthropologist and post-doctoral researchers representative of Sociétés, Religions, Laïcité Group (GSRL of Paris), (EPHE-CNRS) (France).
- Sudhir Chandra, historian, Professor at Mizoram University, Aizawl (India).
- Roger Chartier, Honorary Professor, Chairholder of "Ecrit et cultures dans l’Europe moderne (2006-2016)", Collège de France (France).
- Françoise Choay, Emeritus Professor of Urbanism theory and history, Universities of Paris VIII and Cornell (France / USA).
- Benoît de Cornulier, Professor of Linguistics and French language and literature at the University of Nantes (France).
- Mamadou Diawara, Professor of History at the Goethe University in Frankfurt (Germany).
- Anne Dubos, Nantes IAS fellow 2016/2017, Anthropology,Paris 8 University and École nationale supérieure de création industrielle (ENSCI), France.
- Ali El Kenz, Professor of Sociology at the University of Nantes (France).
- Augustin Emane, Associate Professor of Social Protection Law at the University of Nantes (France).
- Suren Erkman, Director of the Institute for Communication and Analysis of Science and Technology (ICAST) (Switzerland).
- Claude Evin, Former minister of Social Affairs and Medicine, Professor associated with the University of Nantes (France).
- François Flahault, Research director, CNRS (France).
- Etienne François, Emeritus Professor of History at University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne and at Freie Universität Berlin (Germany).
- Margret Frenz, Historian, Historical Institute, University of Stuttgart (Germany).
- Jacques Athanase Gilbert, Professor of General and Comparative Litterature at Nantes University (France).
- Xavier Godin, Director of the History of Law Department of the University of Nantes (France).
- Kirk Huffman, Anthropologist, Ethnologist, Member of the Australian Museum de Sydney (Australia).
- Cornelia Isler-Kerényi, Archaeologist (Switzerland).
- Daniella Kostroun, historian, Associate Professor at Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis (IUPUI) (USA).
- Yannick Lemarchand, Emeritus Professor of Management science at Nantes University (France).
- Céline Letemplé, Associate professor of english, UFR sociology, Nantes University.
- Danouta Liberski-Bagnoud, Ethnology, CNRS - Center for African Studies, Paris (France).
- Soizic Lorvellec, PhD in Law (France).
- Pierre Marechaux, Professor of Latin and Neo Latin Literature at the University of Nantes (France).
- Antonio de Almeida Mendes, Lecturer, UFR History, Art History and Archaeology, at the University of Nantes (France).
- Anne-Marie Moulin, M.D., Senior Researcher in History of Sciences at the French research Institute for Development IRD (Egypt / France).
- Philippe Moullier, M.D., Director of the research unit on gene therapy, Nantes University Hospital (France).
- Martin Ndende, Professor of Law at the University of Nantes (France).
- Osamu Nishitani, Professor of Philosophy at the Foreign Languages University of Tokyo (Japan).
- Clemens Pornschlegel, Professor of German Literature at the Munich University (Germany).
- Michael Power, Professor of Economics, London School of Economics and Science LSE (UK).
- Yvan Razafindratandra, Lawyer at the Paris Bar (France).
- Carlos Sonnenschein, Professor of integrative physiology and pathobiology at Tufts University, Boston (USA).
- Suresh Sharma, Professor of History and Anthropology, Former Director of the Centre for the Study of Developping Societies CSDS (India).
- Ousmane Sidibe, Professor of Law at the University of Bamako and National Commissioner for Institutions Reform in Mali.
- Marc-Henry Soulet, Professor of Sociology and chair-holder of Social Work and Public Policies at the University of Fribourg (Switzerland).
- Joseph Tonda, Professor of Sociology at the Libreville University (Gabon).
- Arild Utaker, Professor of Philosophy at the Bergen University (Norway).
- Alain Wijffels, Law Historian, Research Director at CNRS (France / Belgium).
- Wai Yip HO, Associate Professor of Department of Social Sciences, Education University of Hong Kong.
† Altan Gokalp, Anthropologist, Director of Research, CNRS (France).
† Jean-Baptiste Butat, Physician (France).
† Michel Cartry, Ethnologist and Africanist, Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), Paris (France).
† Grahame Lock, Professor of Political Theory and Philosophy, University of Nijmegen and Leiden (Netherlands).